Are you wondering where the economy is going? Are economic trends making planning impossible? Is your firm, association or organization operating in an economic vacuum? Then it is time to bring in Joel Naroff.
Yes, it is possible to enjoy listening to an economist discuss economic trends and the future. And you can actually take away knowledge that will help you in your business decision making. Naroff Economic Advisor’s president, Joel Naroff, is an economics spokesperson whose humor and unique ability to make economics understandable has brought him a national following:
- If the national economy, Federal Reserve policy or regional, industry or world trends are issues that you need to know more about, think Naroff Economic Advisors. Joel Naroff has given hundreds economic talks to groups of all sizes and in just about every industry.
- Looking for someone to look into the future? Futurist presentations are a major portion of Joel’s public speaking activities.
- For the New York Venture Club, he proposed a framework for evaluating investment opportunities in the globalized Internet economy.
- His presentation to the to Portland Cement Association described how changing economic relationships could affect construction activity over the next twenty years.
- For Urner Barry, he discussed the implications of European Monetary Union on agricultural trade.
For meetings of any size, for a high energy, enjoyable, and content filled presentation, Joel L. Naroff is the economist of choice.